Becoming an Outdoors Woman
OverviewBecoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) introduces women to different outdoor skills such as fishing, hunting, shooting, archery, orienteering, camp cooking, kayaking, and much more. BOW provides participants with information, encouragement, and hands-on instruction.
A BOW workshop is for you if…
- You have never tried these activities but have hoped for an opportunity to learn.
- You are a beginner who hopes to improve your skills.
- You know how to do some of these activities but would like to try your hand at some new ones.
- You enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded individuals and you seek time away to reconnect with nature.
Jun 24 Sat
Nature Journaling Hamilton MT 2023
Registration Open 16 of 16 seats remaining
Location & Schedule
Hamilton MT Hamilton, MT 59840
- Saturday, June 24, 2023 9:00am - 4:00pm